white out



New York has gone crazy for all things white. Every shop window and every store I venture into (and that is a LOT!) has mannequins decked out in this perfect for summer hue (despite the rain here in NY, thanks by the way!). Think amazing pieces of white lace, skinny denim (hmm can i really wear white jeans!?), gorgeous sheer white blouses and amazing dresses. I am especially loving the fabulous cutout details used (how SS12 LV) as well as the use of contrasted neutral accessories and touches of bling (hello studded collars!) And even though I haven't dared go there (yet!!!) I even like the look of white peplum tops. (Think teamed back with white pants for a really girly take on the white on white look). Don't think you can pull off white? The colour spectrum ranges from classic white to the even more wearable shades of off white and cream. So start shopping now! Here are a few snapshots of my favourite white moments x K














No comments:

Post a Comment