wayfarer magic

I am going to admit that I don't normally buy anything from Zimmermann. Don't normally as in never have before. I know, I know, its a cult Australian label with a huge fan base, but I have always found myself reluctant to hand over so much for a dress (when I know how much it costs to make it!) Yet for some reason this season I have found myself drawn to their gorgeous prints, and feminine yet stylish shapes. One of my favourite purchases is this black maxi dress. Called the Wayfarer Lattice Sundress, I absolutely love the cut away neckline, the timeless flowy skirt and the gorgeous sheer lace trim that means I can wear it both casual and more dressy with heels. And while it also comes in white, and a classic Zimmerman floral print, I just had to have it in black. (I'm thinking chunky wedges and a statement necklace for Christmas Day dressing!!) And teamed here with my equally classic wayfarer raybans (did you know they now come foldable?! AMAZE!!) and flats, it was the perfect dress for some dock side cocktails. After all it is the festive season x K

Dress Zimmermann, Bag Chanel
Sunglasses Rayban, Flats Zomp

No comments:

Post a Comment