summer elixir

Hot. Melbourne. Summer. Enough said, especially considering our current sweltering heat!! Finding the perfect summer frock that is casual enough for day but "hot" enough for night is like my quest for finding dairy free chocolate sorbet. Rare, but necessary for life. But when I literally spotted this Zimmermann Elixir dress on a lady in the supermarket, I couldn't help but stalk it for myself. Cue ringing several Zimmermann stores across Australia (plus two David Jones concessions!!) only to be told it was sold out. Luckily for me, I spotted it some weeks later hidden at the back of the rack and it is now my new perfect summer night date dress (or heck I could even try glammed up supermarket shopping, because it really is that versatile!). Gorgeous print, sexy neckline with subtle cut out detail, and sophisticated below the knee length. It's dress perfection. Now for that sunset... x K
Wedges Pedro Garcia, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs



No comments:

Post a Comment